Delivery: shipping, posting, packing, delivery and customs information
When will my order arrive? How much will it cost to send? Can it be tracked? How are the cards packed?
We hope to have included anything here you may want to know about delivery times, costs and options as well as our packing skills and materials used. If anything is not clear, or you cannot find the information you want, or even if you just don’t like reading ‘stuff’, contact us direct by email, phone or letter.
• We always pack carefully and dispatch promptly.
• Dispatch will be the Monday, Wednesday or Friday following receipt of your order and payment. If very urgent, please contact us.
• Our very efficient dispatch service www.w2post.co.uk provides us with a complete range of competitively priced postage options.
• Postage prices and options are displayed clearly during the ordering process and before checkout and payment.
• We pack with care; using purpose-designed stiff recyclable card envelopes, or strong boxes for bulk orders.
United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands): postal charges, delivery times, options.
• Within the U.K. we normally post Second Class (3 – 5 days) by Royal Mail, or Parcel Force (3 – 10 days).
• Postal charges are £2.99 per order.
• Free delivery within the United Kingdom for orders over £19.99.
• Express, tracked delivery for £6.25. This option can be selected when you place an order.
• An exact shipping quote is displayed during the ordering process. Before check-out and payment.
Europe and the Rest of the World: postal charges, delivery times, customs duties or taxes.
• For Europe and all other destinations, we normally use Royal Mail Standard Airmail (1 – 3 weeks depending on location and customs procedures; contact us for more details).
• Postal charges, Express, tracked delivery, can be selected before check-out and payment.
• Bulk orders|: please contact us direct, for a quote.
• We reserve the right to request extra payment for delivery of heavy bulk orders.
• When ordering from www.cover2covercards.uk for delivery overseas, you may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you: we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. You should contact your local customs office for further information.
We are happy to take orders or give quotes direct; contact us by email, phone or by letter.
We hope that on this page we have provided you with the information you need. However, if “life is too short” to read through it, do just email us and we hope to be able to answer your queries.